ACI 318 for RFEM/RSTAB Module Extension
Extension of Reinforced Concrete Design Modules with Design According to ACI 318
ACI 318 for RFEM/RSTAB extends the range of standards for reinforced concrete design with the American standards ACI 318-11, ACI 318‑14, and ACI 318-19 for the following add‑on modules:
The material library already includes the American types of concrete and reinforcing steel available for design. However, you can always define other materials for the design according to ACI 318.
The units used for the reinforced concrete design according to ACI 318 are adjusted to the US customary system by default.
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Which programs and add-on modules by Dlubal Software are available for reinforced concrete structures?
- How can I change the size of reinforcement bars from the American code (#3,#4, and so on) to millimeters in RF‑CONCRETE Members while using ACI?
- Is it possible to perform a calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Members or RF‑CONCRETE Columns with user-defined material (yield strength)?
How can I retrospectively reduce the determined provided longitudinal reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
Is it possible to specify shrinkage effects as loads?
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- The four plates, identically loaded, show different negative moments at the point of support. Is this a mistake?
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- Is it possible to set parameters for shrinkage and creep calculation in RF-CONCRETE Members?
Customers who bought this product also bought
Linear and nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete members with reinforcement concept
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Stress analysis of steel members
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Lateral-torsional buckling analysis of members according to the second-order analysis (FEM)
Design of steel members according to the American standard ANSI/AISC 360
Timber design according to Eurocode 5, SIA 265 and/or DIN 1052
Deformation and deflection analysis of members and sets of members
Superpositioning results of different construction stages with varying structural and loading conditions