GB 50010 for RFEM/RSTAB Module Extension
Extension of Reinforced Concrete Design Modules with Design According to GB 50010
GB 50010 for RFEM/RSTAB extends the range of standards for reinforced concrete design with the Chinese standard GB 50010‑2010: Code for Design of Concrete Structures, 1st edition, July 2011, for the following add‑on modules:
The material library already includes the Chinese types of concrete and reinforcing steel available for design. However, you can always define other materials for the design according to GB 50010.
In addition, it is possible consider the seismic design according to the standard GB 50011‑2010 (Code for seismic design of buildings).
To perform deflection analysis in the right manner, it is important to “inform” the program about the exact support conditions of the element of interest. The definition of design supports in RFEM 6 will be shown for a reinforced concrete member set.
- Which programs and add-on modules by Dlubal Software are available for reinforced concrete structures?
- Can I define a different bar size in the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on other than the default bar sizes available in the drop-down?
- Can the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on automatically design member and surface reinforcement?
- Why is it not possible to select the user-defined additional reinforcement for the serviceability limit state design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?
- How can I open the interaction diagram from Concrete Design?
- Why are the members not valid for the Concrete Design add-on?
- Where can I activate creep for concrete design?
Customers who bought this product also bought
Design of aluminium members according to Eurocode 9
Linear and nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete members with reinforcement concept
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Stress analysis of steel members
Design of steel members according to the Chinese standard GB 50017-2003
Design of single, bucket and block foundations
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)
Design of standardised joints in steel structures according to the EN 1993-1-8 - DSTV guideline
Lateral-torsional buckling analysis of members according to the second-order analysis (FEM)
Design of pinned joints according to Eurocode 3