GB 50010 for RFEM/RSTAB Module Extension
Extension of Reinforced Concrete Design Modules with Design According to GB 50010
GB 50010 for RFEM/RSTAB extends the range of standards for reinforced concrete design with the Chinese standard GB 50010‑2010: Code for Design of Concrete Structures, 1st edition, July 2011, for the following add‑on modules:
The material library already includes the Chinese types of concrete and reinforcing steel available for design. However, you can always define other materials for the design according to GB 50010.
In addition, it is possible consider the seismic design according to the standard GB 50011‑2010 (Code for seismic design of buildings).
Distribution of Vertical Soil Stresses and Related Settlement under Uniformly Distributed Load from 
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Which programs and add-on modules by Dlubal Software are available for reinforced concrete structures?
- How are the signs to be interpreted for the release results of the line release and line hinges?
- How can I create a curved or curved section?
- Is it possible to manually specify a longitudinal reinforcement for the design in RF-PUNCH Pro?
- Can I simulate the cracked state of a concrete cross -section for a bending beam with the "Isotropic Nonlinear Elastic 1D" material model?
- Why is the deflection of the reinforced concrete floor sometimes greater when selecting a larger basic reinforcement?
- I have a question about message no.47 in the RFEM program. What is the exact meaning of the word integrate? What is the resulting effect?
If I do not specify any basic reinforcement in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces, I get the value X as additionally required reinforcement. If I enter this value X as the existing basic reinforcement, I correctly do not get any additional required reinforcement.
However, if I enter a lower value than the determined required total reinforcement as the basic reinforcement, the additionally required reinforcement is increased in such a way that the originally required reinforcement content is exceeded. Why?
- Why does the RF-CONCRETE Surfaces add-on module not increase the amount of reinforcement until the SLS designs have a design ratio of 1.0?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
Customers who bought this product also bought
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Stress analysis of steel members
Design of steel members according to the American standard ANSI/AISC 360
Design of steel members according to the Indian standard IS 800:2007
Design of steel members according to Swiss standard SIA 263
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member models
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Generation of equivalent geometric imperfections and pre-deformed initial structures for nonlinear calculations
Design of steel members according to the South African standard SANS 10162-1:2011
Design of steel members according to the Russian standard SP 16.13330.2011