GB 50010 for RFEM/RSTAB Module Extension
Extension of Reinforced Concrete Design Modules with Design According to GB 50010
GB 50010 for RFEM/RSTAB extends the range of standards for reinforced concrete design with the Chinese standard GB 50010‑2010: Code for Design of Concrete Structures, 1st edition, July 2011, for the following add‑on modules:
The material library already includes the Chinese types of concrete and reinforcing steel available for design. However, you can always define other materials for the design according to GB 50010.
In addition, it is possible consider the seismic design according to the standard GB 50011‑2010 (Code for seismic design of buildings).
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Which programs and add-on modules by Dlubal Software are available for reinforced concrete structures?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Why does the note 155) appear as a result of the reinforced concrete design of members for the existing stirrup reinforcement?
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
Customers who bought this product also bought
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Stress analysis of steel members
Design of steel members according to the American standard ANSI/AISC 360
Design of steel members according to the Indian standard IS 800:2007
Design of steel members according to Swiss standard SIA 263
Dynamic and seismic analysis including time history analysis and multi-modal response spectrum analysis
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member models
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions
Generation of equivalent geometric imperfections and pre-deformed initial structures for nonlinear calculations
Design of steel members according to the South African standard SANS 10162-1:2011
Design of steel members according to the Russian standard SP 16.13330.2011