Development, testing, sale, and support of Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
History and Facts
Here you can find the data on the company development of the Dlubal Software company.
- 1987 Founding of the one-man company in Harsewinkel, Germany by Dipl.‑Ing. Georg Dlubal
- 1991 Founding of the branch office in Prague, Czech Republic
- 1991 Founding of the limited liability company (GmbH) in Tiefenbach, Germany
- 1993 Founding of the partnership with FEM Consulting in Brno, Czech Republic
- 2010 Founding of the branch office in Leipzig, Germany
- 2013 Founding of the branch office in Katowice, Poland
- 2015 Founding of the branch office in Paris, France
- 2015 Founding of the branch office in Bologna, Italy
- 2015 Founding of the branch office in Philadelphia, USA
- 2015 Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- 2018 Opening of the office in Brno, Czech Republic
- 2020 Founding of the branch office in Munich, Germany
- 2021 Founding of the branch office in Shanghai, China
- More than 10,000 companies and 100,000 users in 95 countries use Dlubal Software programs.
- The company currently employs more than 300 employees.
"Your software is powerful, convenient, efficient, the concept and theory of the structure is very clear, and I have learned a lot through using this software. For example, the modeling of the cable is very efficient and convenient. In SAP2000, either the members are used to simulate the cables and the prestress is added by temperature reduction, or the cables have to be drawn out one by one. In RFEM, in the curved surface panel, you can directly add the supports perpendicular to the curves. This is very efficient. RFEM can also calculate the membrane structure, including the air pillow type of membrane structure; it is really full-featured."