Development, testing, sale, and support of Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
About Dlubal Software
Enjoy Structural Analysis...
Since 1987, Dlubal Software has continuously developed and optimized user-friendly and powerful programs for structural analysis and design.
With more than 280 employees at 9 locations providing continuous software support, Dlubal Software has gained more than 86,000 satisfied users worldwide.
History and Facts in Brief
Below are the company's major milestones and dates.
- 1987 Founding of the one-man company in Harsewinkel, Germany by Dipl.-Ing. Georg Dlubal
- 1991 Founding of the branch office in Prague, Czech Republic
- 1991 Founding of the limited liability company (GmbH) in Tiefenbach, Germany
- 1993 Founding of the partnership with FEM Consulting in Brno, Czech Republic
- 2010 Founding of the branch office in Leipzig, Germany
- 2013 Founding of the branch office in Katowice, Poland
- 2015 Founding of the branch office in Paris, France
- 2015 Founding of the branch office in Bologna, Italy
- 2015 Founding of the branch office in Philadelphia, USA
- 2015 Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008
- 2018 Opening of the office in Brno, Czech Republic
- 2020 Founding of the branch office in Munich, Germany
- More than 10,000 companies and 86,000 users in 95 countries use Dlubal Software programs
- The company currently employs more than 280 employees
"I am very surprised by the positive response because it is not so common to pay such attention to users (and I am not even a customer yet). Therefore, I would like to express my enthusiasm and thank you very much. This is clearly a compelling argument to join the circle of Dlubal Software users."
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.