Development, testing, sale, and support of Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Enjoy Structural Analysis...
Since 1987, Dlubal Software has continuously developed and optimized user-friendly and powerful programs for structural analysis and design.
With close to 200 employees in 7 locations providing continuous software support, Dlubal Software has gained more than 25,000 satisfied users worldwide.
“After using about four other major analysis programs, I am extremely pleased by the subtle features of RFEM for its flexibility in modeling, interoperability, ease of analysis, error reporting and also in interpreting the results.
Added to this is the excellent support that is beyond expectation.”
Features that are missing in other structural analysis programs
Dlubal Software programs include a wide range of useful features that may be missing in similar structural analysis programs. Some of them are listed here. Therefore, RFEM and RSTAB are not only a good alternative to other structural analysis software such as SAP 2000, STAAD Pro, RISA, Robot Structural Analysis, SCIA Engineer, SOFiSTiK etc., but they are often the first choice for structural engineers.
Special Features of Dlubal Software
General Information, User Interface / Display
- Photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Model and load display with transparency
- Brightness control
- Central and standardized dialog boxes
- Multilingual use of the software
- Generating and saving partial views
- Network-compatible Project Manager
- User friendly modeling tools (object snap, drag-and-drop, polylines, arcs, etc.)
- Rectangular and radial 3D project grid lines
- Setting guidelines, sections, comments, etc.
- Create intersection of surfaces
- Create openings on surfaces and solids
- Combined timber cross-sections, hybrid cross-sections
- Model generation (frames, halls, truss girders, etc.)
- Parametrization of objects
- Nonlinear material properties (RF-MAT NL necessary)
- Scissor releases
- Model dimensioning
- Various surface modeling types (rigid, membrane, orthotropic, etc.)
- Generate surface from member elements
Load Input / Calculation
- Load generator from coating, motion, and free line load
- Determining imperfections automatically
- Loads from multilayer structures (ceiling and floor structures, highways, etc.)
- Surface loads on openings
- Parameterization of loads
- Incremental load application
Results Output / Interfaces
- Representing results in intersection plane of solids
- Animation of deformations, surface stresses, and internal forces of surfaces
- Ability to create and export video files
- Smoothing of singularities
- Mass print of graphics
- Multilingual printout report
- Graphic export to 3D PDF
See all product features of RFEM and RSTAB here:
Do you have any questions about our products? Do you need advice for your current project?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.