Hall with Membrane Roof
Hall with glulam trusses, reinforced concrete columns and membrane roof
Model Used in
- Views 656x
- Downloads 113x
- Updated 06/20/2021
During the form‑finding process, the elasticity of a substructure is also taken into account when searching for the equilibrium state. You can also consider large deflections of supporting trusses or pure bending deformation of the edge beams when determining the membrane shape.
Online Training | German | Tue, September 21, 2021 | 08:30 - 12:30 CEST | Online Training | EC 5 Timber Structures
Hall with Glulam Trusses, Reinforced Concrete Columns and Membrane Roof, Z-Axis Direction View, Deformation
Hall with Glulam Trusses, Reinforced Concrete Columns and Membrane Roof, X-Axis Direction View, Deformation
Hall with Glulam Trusses, Reinforced Concrete Columns and Membrane Roof, Y-Axis Direction View, Deformation
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER CSA | Design of members made of timber according to CSA 086 (Canadian standard)
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- I have already divided my membrane roof into individual surfaces. Can I quickly create a cutting pattern from these surfaces?
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- Why does the FE mesh of my conical membrane look like angular after the form-finding?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- How is it possible to create the cutting pattern geometry for a decorative sticker on a biaxially curved membrane roof?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?