Concert Stage with Membrane Roof
Model to Download
Model of a concert stage made of aluminum with membrane roof
Model Used in
- Views 1659x
- Downloads 258x
- Updated 8 May 2021
The DXF interface in RFEM now exports a 3DFACE element in the DXF file for each FE mesh cell of the exported structure. The 3DFACE element is detected by AutoCAD during import, for example, and can be displayed as a surface in the graphic. Different visual styles help display the 3DFACE surfaces in a desired view.
- Design for tension, compression, bending, shear, and combined internal forces
- Stability analysis for flexural buckling, torsional buckling, and lateral-torsional buckling
- Automatic determination of critical buckling loads and critical moment for lateral-torsional buckling by means of integrated FEA program (eigenvalue analysis) from boundary conditions of loads and supports
- Option to apply discrete lateral supports of beams
- Automatic or manual cross-section classification
- Integration of parameters from National Annexes (NA) of the following countries:
- BS EN 1999-1-1/NA:2009 (United Kingdom)
- NBN EN 1999-1-1/ANB:2011-03 (Belgium)
- CYS EN 1999-1-1/NA:2009-07 (Cyprus)
- CSN EN 1999-1-1/NA:2009-02 (Czech Republic)
- DK EN 1999-1-1/NA:2013-05 (Denmark)
- SFS EN 1999-1-1/NA:2016-12 (Finland)
- DIN EN 1999-1-1/NA:2010-12 (Germany)
- ELOT EN 1999-1-1/NA:2010-11 (Greece)
- UNI EN 1999-1-1/NA:2011-02 (Italy)
- IS EN 1999-1-1/NA:2010-03 (Ireland)
- LST EN 1999-1-1/NA:2011-09 (Lithuania)
- LU EN 1999‑1‑1:2007/AN‑LU:2011 (Luxembourg)
- NEN EN 1999-1-1/NB:2011-12 (Netherlands)
- PN EN 1999-1-1/NA:2011-01 (Poland)
- STN EN 1999-1-1/NA:2010-01 (Slovakia)
- SS EN 1999-1-1/NA:2011-04 (Sweden)
- Serviceability limit state design for characteristic, frequent or quasi-permanent design situation
- Consideration of transverse welds
- Variety of cross-sections provided, for example I‑sections, C‑sections, rectangular hollow sections, square sections, angles with equal and unequal legs, flat steel, round bars
- Clearly arranged result tables
- Automatic cross‑section optimization
- Detailed result documentation with references to the design equations used and described in the standard
- Filter and sorting options of results including result lists by member, cross‑section, x‑location, or by load case, load and result combination
- Result window of member slenderness and governing internal forces
- Parts list including weight and volume specifications
- Seamless integration in RFEM/RSTAB
- Metric and imperial units
- Why does my calculation in the RF‑/ALUMINUM add‑on module take so long?
- Is it also possible to specify a cable length in RF‑FORM‑FINDING?
- How is it possible to create the cutting pattern geometry for a decorative sticker on a biaxially curved membrane roof?
- How are the properties of the elasticity and shear modulus of a membrane fabric with the usual force/length syntax transformed into the general force/surface syntax to be entered in RFEM?
- How can I influence the sag of the found shape in RF‑FORM‑FINDING?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the design add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
- In RF‑/STEEL EC3, I get an error message saying that the node with a support does not exist in the set of members. What is the reason?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- What is the difference between SHAPE‑THIN 9 and SHAPE‑THIN 8?