This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Model Used in
- Views 1710x
- Downloads 151x
- Updated 03/03/2023
- Number of Nodes 49
- Number of Lines 46
- Number of Members 20
- Number of Surfaces 1
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 6
- Number of Result Combinations 1
- Total Weight 7.524 tons
- Dimensions 24.61 x 17.39 x 1.74 feet
- Program Version 5.10.01
When calculating regular structures, data input is often not complicated but time-consuming. Input automation can save valuable time. The task described in the present article is to consider the stories of a house as single construction stages. Data is entered using a C# program so that the user does not have to enter the elements of the individual floors manually.
RF-/JOINTS Timber - Steel to Timber Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Indirect Timber Connections According to Eurocode 5 and ANSI/AWC NDS-2015
RF-/TIMBER AWC Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Timber Members According to ANSI/AWC NDS-2015 (US Code)
RF-/JOINTS Timber - Timber to Timber Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Direct Timber Connections According to Eurocode 5
RF-/TIMBER SANS Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Timber Members According to SANS 10163 (South African Code)
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- How is the dimension for an equivalent round section calculated in the Timber Design add-on?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
Timber Lattice Bridge for Cycling and Pedestrian Use over Reguerón Irrigation Channel in Orihuela, Spain