Column with Height-Dependent Nodal Load
Model to Download
With the parameterized input it is possible to access also cells of other RFEM or RSTAB tables. For example, you can link a load parameter to a model data parameter. The reference is created by the $ symbol.
In this model, the load has been parameterized depending on the position of the node.
Model Used in
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
With the parameterized input it is possible to access also cells of other RFEM or RSTAB tables. For example, you can link a load parameter to a model data parameter. The reference is created by the $ sign.
RF-/DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of natural frequencies and mode shapes
RF-/PLATE-BUCKLING Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Plate Buckling Analysis for Plates with or Without Stiffeners According to 1993-1-5
RFEM/RSTAB Add-on Module RF-IMP/RSIMP | Generation of Geometric Replacement Imperfections and Pre-deformed Replacement Structures
Extension of the RF-/STEEL Warping Erosion module | Lateral -torsional buckling analyzes of members according to the second -order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
RFEM add-on module RF-CONCRETE NL | Nonlinear reinforced concrete calculation for the serviceability limit state
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RF-/DYNAM Pro-Natural Vibrations Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- Is it possible to parameterize models and loads with RFEM and RSTAB?
- How can I use cross-section values (for example high, width...) for parametrization?
- How do I install the network license (USB dongle) on the server?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- Is it possible to keep the results from RWIND Simulation when deleting the FE mesh if I only adjust materials or support conditions?
- Why are the values of a column base, head or center on the individual columns only displayed partially for the results from the calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- How do I enter the temperature difference for a T -beam defined as a rib?
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the error that says torsion limit exceeded. How do I bypass this error message?
- Is it possible to display the load cases and load combinations related to a result combination that lead to the maximum/minimum result?
- Do you also offer student versions of the programs RSTAB and RFEM?