Model to Download
This example was used to explain the visibility mode with generated loads.
Model Used in
- Updated User Interface for Individual Adjustment of RFEM
- Updated User Interface for Individual Adjustment of RSTAB
- Views 105x
- Downloads 15x
- Updated 03/29/2021
Calculation and Design of Two-Story Building: Analysis of Two Options (Steel-Concrete Composite Structure and Modular Construction)
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
Is it possible to calculate American steel cross-sections?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
- How can I consider holes in steel members?
Is it possible to model and design tapered castellated beams in RF-STEEL AISC?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?