You cannot download this structural analysis model because it is a customer project.
Steel Roof Terrace
Somnium - JKU Campus Observation Platform in Linz, Austria
Bollinger and Grohmann ZT GmbH
Model Used in
- Views 469x
- Updated 05/03/2021
No Download Possible
The support conditions of a beam subjected to bending are essential for its resistance to lateral-torsional buckling.
- What is the difference between the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on modules?
- I compare the flexural buckling design according to the equivalent member method and the internal forces according to the linear static analysis with the stress calculation according to the second-order analysis including imperfections. The differences are very large. What could be the reason for this?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??