Model to Download
This model was used to demonstrate the various options for entering nodal loads in RFEM and RSTAB.
Model Used in
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RFEM
- Useful Tools for Fast Generation of Structures in RSTAB
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the design add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- I have a trapezoidal roof structure supported by beams. However, the moments on the beams are smaller than they should be. What could be the reason for this?
- How can I export the effective lengths from the RF‑STABILITY add-on module to Excel?
- Why are some load cases displayed in red in RF‑STEEL EC3?
- Why are the equivalent member designs grayed out in the Stability tab when activating the plastic designs by using the partial internal force method (RF‑/STEEL Plasticity)?
My member is oriented at the inclination of principal axis when I import from SHAPE-THIN to a 2D RFEM model. How do I fix this?
Is it possible to calculate with American steel cross-sections?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?