Model to Download
In the add-on modules RF-/TIMBER Pro, RF-/TIMBER AWC, and RF-/TIMBER CSA, it is possible to consider the resulting deformation of a member or set of members.
This model was used to explain the SLS designs taking into account the resulting deformation.
Model Used in
In the RF-/TIMBER Pro, RF-/TIMBER AWC, and RF-/TIMBER CSA add-on modules, you can consider the resulting deformation of a member or set of members. In addition to the local directions y and z, you have the option "R". This allows you to compare the total deflection of a girder to the limit values given in the standards.
Influence of Shear Deformation on the Total Deformation for Single-Span Beams with a Rectangular Cross-Section
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Timber-Timber to Timber | Design of direct timber connections according to Eurocode 5
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- I would like to carry out the flexural buckling design for timber components with imperfections and internal forces according to the second-order analysis. Is it sufficient to activate this in Details of the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module or is it necessary to make additional settings?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- Is it possible to save the structures of the manufacturer-specific cross-laminated timber plates in the RF‑LAMINATE add-on module?
- How is it possible to display the main support direction graphically in RF‑LAMINATE?