Local model of a steel connection
Model to Download
Steel joint made of FEM
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Tower | Hinged connections of lattice tower members according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-Column Base | Hinged and restrained column bases according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TOWER effective lengths | Determination of effective lengths of lattice towers
RFEM add-on module RF-LOAD-HISTORY | Consideration of plastic deformations from previous load conditions
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/JOINTS Steel-DSTV | Standardized connections in steel buildings according to EC 3
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/FE-LTB | Lateral -torsional buckling analysis according to theory II. Order (FEM)
SHAPE-THIN determines the effective cross-sections according to EN 1993-1-3 and EN 1993-1-5 for cold-formed sections. You can optionally check the geometric conditions for the applicability of the standard specified in EN 1993‑1‑3, Section 5.2.
The effects of local plate buckling are considered according to the method of reduced widths and the possible buckling of stiffeners (instability) is considered for stiffened sections according to EN 1993-1-3, Section 5.5.
As an option, you can perform an iterative calculation to optimize the effective cross-section.
You can display the effective cross-sections graphically.
Read more about designing cold-formed sections with SHAPE-THIN and RF-/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections in this technical article: Design of a Thin-Walled, Cold-Formed C-Section According to EN 1993-1-3.
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
Is it possible to model and design tapered castellated beams in RF-STEEL AISC?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?