Membrane roof supported by 2 arches
Model to Download
Tensile membrane structure supported by 2 arches, shape calculated in RFEM, software for static analysis.
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Why does the form-finding not work for the "Cable on Pulleys" member type?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2015 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Why does the command "Calculate all" not calculate the results for load cases with the action category "Form-finding"?
- Why does RFEM find no equilibrium for an upward load on a membrane roof curved downwards?
- Although I have modeled two identical structural systems, I obtain a different shape. Why?