Concrete and steel structure
Model to Download
Concrete structure with attached steel platform
The effects due to snow load are described in the American standard ASCE/SEI 7-16 and in Eurocode 1, Parts 1 through 3. These standards are implemented in the new RFEM 6 program and the Snow Load Wizard, which serves to facilitate the application of snow loads. In addition to this, the most recent generation of the program allows the construction site to be specified on a digital map, thus allowing the snow load zone to be imported automatically. These data are, in turn, used by the Load Wizard to simulate the effects due to the snow load.
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Surface Calculation Variant
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Calculation Option with 2D Equivalent Frame
For the joint components, it is possible to check whether the stability failure is relevant (requires the Structure Stability add-on for RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9).
In this case, the critical load factor for all analyzed load combinations and the selected number of mode shapes is calculated for the connection model. The smallest critical load factor is compared with the limit value 15 from the standard EN 1993‑1‑1, Clause 5. Furthermore, a user-defined adjustment of the limit value is possible. Moreover, the corresponding mode shapes are displayed graphically as the result of the stability analysis.
For the stability analysis, an adapted surface model is used to specifically recognize the local buckling shapes. The model of the stability analysis, including the results, can also be saved and used as a separate model file.
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- Is it possible to calculate the weld stresses between surfaces with RFEM 6?
- How can I neglect torsion in the steel and timber design?
- Can I define a different bar size in the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on other than the default bar sizes available in the drop-down?
- Can the RFEM 6 Concrete Design add-on automatically design member and surface reinforcement?
- Why is it not possible to select the user-defined additional reinforcement for the serviceability limit state design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is it possible to display the deformation analysis of a surface (limit 0.5‰)?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?