Reinforced Concrete Building
Model to Download
Model Used in
- Views 373x
- Downloads 51x
- Updated 12/02/2022
- Number of Nodes 152
- Number of Lines 277
- Number of Members 21
- Number of Surfaces 126
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 2
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 1.673.639 tons
- Dimensions 129.17 x 678.12 x 43.04 feet
This article shows how the “Time-Dependent Analysis” add-on is integrated in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9.
Timber Supporting Structure in RFEM: 3D Model (Top) and Mode Shape Calculated in RF-DYNAM (Bottom) (© Dr. Ing. Berger, Dr. Ing. Gadner Merano)
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
How can I efficiently define line hinges on several surfaces?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s), Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I include the overstrength factor(s) Ωo in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- How do I include the redundancy factor(s) ρ in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- My live load is less than or equal to 100 psf. How do I consider the reduced load factor in the ASCE 7 load combinations?
- I do not see the seismic load cases in my generated ASCE 7 load combinations (COs). How do I add them?
- How do I create an imperfection based on a mode shape in RFEM 6?
- How do I apply the ASCE 7 Orthogonal Directional Combination procedure (100% + 30% rule) to my seismic load in a static analysis?
- Why does the load wizard "Member Load from Area Load" give unnecessary concentrated loads?