This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
House with Duopitch Roof
Model to Download
FAQ 005406 | Automatic Generation of Zones
- Views 58x
- Downloads 4x
- Updated 08/16/2023
- Number of Nodes 10
- Number of Lines 17
- Number of Members 0
- Number of Surfaces 9
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 2
- Number of Load Combinations 0
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 214.475 tons
- Dimensions 32.81 x 23.2 x 32.81 feet
AIJ Examples Case E - Building Complex in Actual Urban Area with Dense Concentration of Buildings in Niigata City
Compliance with building codes, such as Eurocode, is essential to ensure the safety, structural integrity, and sustainability of buildings and structures. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) plays a vital role in this process by simulating fluid behavior, optimizing designs, and helping architects and engineers meet Eurocode requirements related to wind load analysis, natural ventilation, fire safety, and energy efficiency. By integrating CFD into the design process, professionals can create safer, more efficient, and compliant buildings that meet the highest standards of construction and design in Europe.
- Is it possible to automatically generate zones in RWIND 2?
- Is there an option to export the results of drag forces of all zones from RWIND in a table?
- When exporting my model from RFEM to RWIND, I get the message "Warning No. 7731 | Reading of logger file failed." What can I do to start the simulation in RWIND?