NCSEA Structural Engineering Summit
VenueNew York, NY
The Structural Engineering Summit of the National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) draws the best of the structural engineering field together for the best practical education with expert speakers, a leading trade show and compelling peer-to-peer networking at an event designed to advance the industry.
Visit us at our information booth.
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
A park of lightweight structures for the redevelopment of the Porta Romana railway yard, Ansicht in Richtung der X-Achse
A park of lightweight structures for the redevelopment of the Porta Romana railway yard, Ansicht in Richtung der X-Achse, Verformung
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- I cannot create a new file. The menu item is grayed out. What can I do?
- Is it also possible to consider friction at nodal support in RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where in the Dlubal extranet can I download my RFEM / RSTAB authorization file?
- How can I display more information about member end hinges in a graphic?
- I have deleted my shortcut from Viewer. How can I restore it?
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions