NCSEA Structural Engineering Summit
VenueNew York, NY, USA
The Structural Engineering Summit of the National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) draws the best of the structural engineering field together for the best practical education with expert speakers, a leading trade show and compelling peer-to-peer networking at an event designed to advance the industry.
Visit us at booth #100!
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, or chat or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
Designed with RFEM 3 FEM Software | I am always impressed by the range of possibilities/flexibility that Dlubal provides | Design Manager Hünnebeck
RFEM FEA Software and RSTAB Structural Analysis Software | Video Tutorial | Create and Import Blocks
Online Training | German 2 | Wednesday 29 April 2020 | 8.30 AM - 12.30 PM CEST | RSTAB - Frameworks | Online Training
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday 8 September 2020 | 9.00 AM - 11.30 AM CEST | RFEM Online Training | Basics
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday 15 September 2020 | 9.00 AM - 11.30 AM CEST | Online Training | EC 2 Concrete Structures
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
I am trying to import a DXF file. The file can be imported into the model, but it does not have the correct scale. Where is the problem?
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
- How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- I have deactivated objects by load case. Why are they still considered in the calculation in the corresponding load case?
- I would like to enter a large spring constant. Is it possible?
- How can I update the graphics driver, and where do I find the current driver versions?
- How can I display the internal forces of a coupling member or rigid member?
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8, and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids, and contact elements
Structural engineering software for designing frame, beam, and truss structures, as well as performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions