- Provide solutions to your current design projects.
- Multiple hands-on examples to improve knowledge and program proficiency.
- A modern training facility and equipment to ensure an optimal experience.
- Qualified training instructors with the expertise and experience necessary.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
RFEM | Timber Basics
Online Training Information
Why Attend the Training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
Date | Time
Basic timber training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software and the timber add-on modules. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price$250.00 incl. tax
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant timber member and CLT design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training incl. presentation models to download and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The training is held in English.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Software RFEM
- Timber Structural Analysis and Design Software
Write a Comment...
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
Models to Download
Timber Curved Glulam Structure
CSA O86:14 CLT Structure
Timber Beam Ceiling
Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT) Building
Frame reinforced concrete
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the Error 49927 and Error 54089 respectively which says the cross-section is not permitted. Why can I not design this section in the module?
- Is it possible to perform fire resistance design of cross-laminated timber panels in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Is it possible to perform a detailed analysis of connections, supports, or reinforcements of cross‑laminated timber plates in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I import an IFC model into the RWIND Simulation environment?
- After I have opened a gable roof beam made of RX-TIMBER in RFEM/RSTAB, it is displayed with a gap in the ridge area. Does this affect the calculation?
- Is it possible to display the results of shear forces on a member in the horizontal plane?
- RFEM cannot be started. What could be the reason for this?
- How can I additionally model welds for the connection of two surfaces with a contact solid?
- I would like to calculate cable and cable mesh structures. Is this possible with RFEM or RSTAB?