- This online training provides solutions to your current design projects.
- Our qualified training instructors have the necessary expertise and experience.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM | Timber Basics
Online Training Information
Why Attend the Online Training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
Date | Time
Basic timber training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software and the timber add-on modules. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price$250.00 incl. tax
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant timber member and CLT design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection.
During the training, each participant can ask questions at any time using the chat option.
Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training incl. presentation models to download and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
The training is held in English.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e. PDH).
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Software RFEM
- Timber Structural Analysis and Design Software
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
Models to Download
Timber Curved Glulam Structure
CSA O86:14 CLT Structure
Timber Beam Ceiling
Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT) Building
Supporting Structure with Tapered Frame
Facade in Form of Honeycomb
Wooden gallery with pneumatic cushion
Pneumatic Roof Structure
Glass Railing as Solid Model
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- In RF-/TIMBER AWC and RF-/TIMBER CSA, I receive the Error 49927 and Error 54089 respectively which says the cross-section is not permitted. Why can I not design this section in the module?
- Is it possible to perform fire resistance design of cross-laminated timber panels in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Is it possible to perform a detailed analysis of connections, supports, or reinforcements of cross‑laminated timber plates in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- Does the program use different values of modulus of elasticity for different temperatures? How to activate it?
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- I would like to move some elements. When moving, my members are deleted, what is the reason?
- I am using COM interface and Grasshopper for the calculation of complicated structures. For this task I need to create NURBS lines. Could you explain how NURBS should be set? For example what kind of data should be provided for Knots?
- How is the load distributed to the members in the angular axis method if members are excluded from the load application?