- This online training provides solutions to your current design projects.
- Our qualified training instructors have the necessary expertise and experience.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM | Dynamics | USA
Online Training Information
Why Attend the Online Training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
Date | Time
Dynamic training in the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software and the dynamic add-on modules. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price$250.00 incl. tax
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant dynamic analysis examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection (i.e. DSL) and a speaker/microphone audio option (i.e. computer or phone headset). Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
- The minimum enrollment for the training is two participants.
- The training is held in English.
- Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e PDH).
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
The National Building Code of Canada (NBC) 2015 Article 188.8.131.52 provides a clear procedure for earthquake methods of analysis.
RFEM model of a reinforced concrete building with different colors according to the thickness of the surfaces
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Do you provide a free viewer to open the RFEM or RSTAB files?
- Does it make any difference if I model a flush beam as a "Rib" or as a "Result Beam"?
- How can I create a solid of revolution?
- How can I select the members that have a certain material?
- How can I define the exact location in the case of a message saying that distorted FE elements have been found? These areas cannot be detected at first glance.
- I cannot select, move or delete my line grids anymore. Can you help me?
In the case of member loads, the loads are entered in Table "3.2 Member Loads." I can view or change the values.
In my model, I have applied generated loads. Should the member loads not be also visible in Table "3.15 Generated Loads"?
- RF-/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads includes the result tables "5.8/5.9/5.10 - Equivalent Loads." Which sum is displayed in the case of the "All mode shapes" option?
- Is it possible to display natural frequencies separately for each direction?
- Is it possible to consider the second-order theory in a dynamic analysis in RSTAB?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements