Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Webinar: Time History Analysis Using RF-/DYNAM Pro - Walking and Running...
First Steps with RFEM
- Features of the add-on module RF-DYNAM Pro - Forced Vibrations
- Calculation of natural frequencies of a pedestrian bridge
- Direct input of time diagrams as functions (formulas for walking and running were published by Bachmann, 1988)
- Creation of load cases using RF-MOVE Surfaces
- Definition of required input data for time history analysis
- Analysis of the results with the time course monitor
Dlubal Webinar Structural Analysis Structural Analysis Software Dynamic Dynamic Analysis Design EC Eurocode Eurocodes BIM Building Information Modeling CAD FEA FEM Finite Elements Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction industry Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
Moment frame design according to AISC 341-16 is now possible in the Steel Design add-on of RFEM 6. The seismic design result is categorized into two sections: member requirements and connection requirements. This article covers the required strength of the connection. An example comparison of the results between RFEM and the AISC Seismic Design Manual  is presented.