Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Dlubal Center | Blocks
First Steps with RFEM
Are you looking for models for your design?
Then you have come to the right place at the Dlubal Center!
It contains an extensive database with partly parameterized models. These include, for example, trusses, frames, or tensile membrane structures.
You can import these models and, if necessary, modify them according to your individual requirements.
In this video, we will show you how to import a photovoltaic panel block and set its parameters such as dimensions, assignment of steel sections, and loads.
Start using our Dlubal Center and save your time!
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?
- How can I set the deformations from an LC/CO or a construction stage to 0?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?
- For the result documentation, I would like to display the vertical line support results clearly in the top view. Which setting do I have to use for this?