Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Building Model for Multi-Story Buildings | RFEM 6 by Dlubal Software
First Steps with RFEM
Are you planning multi-story buildings? Then the Building Model add-on will help you in your daily work!
In the video, we briefly present the most important features for dealing with multi-story buildings.
Building Model Add-on:
- Story masses
- Consideration of the floor slab stiffness
- Results by story
- Center of gravity by story
- Floor sets
- Shear walls
- Deep beams
Construction Stages Analysis (CSA) Add-on:
- Consideration of the construction process
- Automatic and manual combinatorics
- Consideration of mounting loads
- Interaction with other add-ons
Dlubal Product Feature Building Model Floor Sets Spandrels Shear Walls Structural Analysis of Floors Stiffening Core Building Stiffening Determining Story Masses Centers of Gravity Structural Analysis of High-Rise Buildings Product Description of Feature Product Feature Dlubal Software Feature RFEM 6 RSTAB 9 Dlubal Software
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
With the release of the structural analysis programs RFEM 6, RSTAB 9, RSECTION 1, and RWIND 2, Dlubal Software introduces a new generation of structural analysis programs. Find out more about the latest developments at Dlubal Software in this article.
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?