Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Webinar | Modeling and Design of Frame Structures in RFEM 6 Using Building Model Add-On
First Steps with RFEM
This webinar shows you how to model and design frame structures using the structural analysis and design program RFEM 6.
03:12 Modeling a building of building class 5
24:40 Defining stiffening walls
29:00 Calculation of stiffening elements and structural components subjected to bending (floor slabs)
37:38 Design of structural concrete components
Dlubal Webinar Free Webinar RFEM 6 Surface Concrete Building Model Building Class 5 Frame Structure Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction industry Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Modeling and Design of Frame Structures in RFEM 6 Using Building Model Add-On" (PDF)
- Cross-Section Properties Software RSECTION 1
- Steel Design Add-on for RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9
- Torsional Warping (7 DOF) Add-on for RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
The three types of moment frames (Ordinary, Intermediate, Special) are available in the Steel Design add-on of RFEM 6. The seismic design result according to AISC 341-16 is categorized into two sections: member requirements and connection requirements.
- I received an error message “Surface of incompatible type... (Surface in upper plane of building story must be of ‘Load transfer’ type)” when running the calculation. What is the reason?
- Which Limit State Types are applicable for the AISC 341 seismic design?
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?