Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Is it also possible to reduce the shear force on a support or perform design with the shear force at a distance d to the support in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I am trying to verify RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces on the basis of the results of the example from the manual. Chapter 2.4.3 describes the determination of the statically required reinforcement. Unfortunately, I cannot create an example that exactly represents these results. Can you send me the corresponding example?
- When opening an RFEM file, the entries in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces are lost. Is it possible?
- Do I have to add the reinforcement for ribs from RF‑CONCRETE Members and RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I get non-designable situations with a note saying that the shear resistance cannot be checked (cross-section entirely cracked). What is the reason for this message?
- Is it possible to enter and design a reinforced concrete surface with a reinforcement layer in the center of the surface?
- I cannot find DIN 1045 in the add‑on module for concrete, but I need it for an existing building. What can I do?
- What is the purpose of the function "Design of longitudinal reinforcement for percentage of utilization" in the setting for nonlinear calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Members? I have selected this option but the structural system is unstable anyway. Why?
- How is the position of the additional reinforcement considered in RF-CONCRETE Surfaces when determining hc, ef?
- I calculate the deformations at time 0 and at time infinite. The deformations at the time infinite seem plausible to me. The deformations at time 0 seem significantly smaller and therefore implausible. What is the reason?