Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Two-story reinforced concrete house
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Passive House Made of Timber in Lugo, Spain
ACI 318-19 Concrete Structure
Timber Hall on Reinforced Concrete Base Plate
Steel and Reinforced Concrete Buildings
Steel and Concrete Structure
Reinforced Concrete Parking Garage
BIM Project of Golden Nugget
CSA A23.3:19 Concrete Structure
Reinforced Concrete Foundation Plate
Knowledge Base Articles
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Is it also possible to reduce the shear force on a support or perform design with the shear force at a distance d to the support in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I am trying to verify RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces on the basis of the results of the example from the manual. Chapter 2.4.3 describes the determination of the statically required reinforcement. Unfortunately, I cannot create an example that exactly represents these results. Can you send me the corresponding example?
- When opening an RFEM file, the entries in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces are lost. Is it possible?
- Do I have to add the reinforcement for ribs from RF‑CONCRETE Members and RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I get non-designable situations with a note saying that the shear resistance cannot be checked (cross-section entirely cracked). What is the reason for this message?
- I cannot find DIN 1045 in the add‑on module for concrete, but I need it for an existing building. What can I do?
- Is it possible to enter and design a reinforced concrete surface with a reinforcement layer in the center of the surface?
- Why it is not possible to edit concrete covers of various reinforcement directions separately?
- What is the purpose of the function "Design of longitudinal reinforcement for percentage of utilization" in the setting for nonlinear calculation in RF‑CONCRETE Members? I have selected this option but the structural system is unstable anyway. Why?
- For the design of a ring beam, I usually have Mz moments, which causes the formation of the compression and tension zone on the right and left of the cross-section. However, the reinforcement in CONCRETE is arranged at the top and bottom of the cross-section. How can I set the reinforcement to be arranged on the right and left?