FAQ 003404 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- When determining internal forces in RFEM, I obtain compression axial forces that do not arise in the design internal forces in the design in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces. Why, what is the reason?
- Regarding a nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete, is there any feature in the program that increases the load until failure? Or is there any way how to describe the load increment until failure?
- When designing a plate, I get different reinforcements in different load situations with the same bending stress. Why?
- Is it possible to enter and design a reinforced concrete surface with a reinforcement layer in the center of the surface?
- Is it also possible to perform a deformation analysis in cracked state for a 2D model in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- In the add-on module RF-CONCRETE Surfaces, is it possible to limit crack widths due to internal restraint and with customized fct,eff?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Design of reinforced concrete members and surfaces (plates, walls, planar structures, shells)