Global Calculation Parameters: Modify Stiffness
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
RF-IMP/RSIMP Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Generation of Equivalent Geometric Imperfections and Pre-Deformed Initial Structures
Designed with the FEA Software RFEM 3 | I am constantly impressed by the range of its capabilities/flexibilities that Dlubal offers | Design Manager Hünnebeck
FEA Software RFEM & Structural Analysis Software RSTAB | Video Tutorial | Creating and Importing Blocks
Online Training | German 2 | Mi, 29. April 2020 | 8:30 - 12:30 MESZ | RSTAB - Stabwerke Online-Schulung
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday, September 8, 2020 | 9.00 AM - 11.30 AM CEST | RFEM Online Training | Basics
Online Training | Czech | Tuesday, September 15, 2020 | 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM CEST | Online Training | EC 2 Concrete Structures
Event Invitation | 14th Symposium on Structural Analysis - Construction Practice | March 8 - 9, 2021
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
I am trying to import a DXF file. The file can be imported into the model, but it does not have the correct scale. Where is the problem?
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
- How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- I would like to enter a large spring constant. Is it possible?
- How can I update the graphics driver, and where do I find the current driver versions?
- How can I display the internal forces of a coupling member or rigid member?
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8 and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- I cannot create a new file. The menu item is grayed out. What can I do?