RF-/STEEL Fatigue Members | Features
- Full integration in RFEM/RSTAB including import of all relevant information and internal forces
- Determination of stress ranges for the available load cases, load or result combinations
- Free assignment of detail categories on the available stress points of the cross-section
- User-defined specification of damage equivalent factors
- Design of members and sets of members according to EN 1993-1-9
- Cross-section optimization with optional transfer to RFEM/RSTAB
- Detailed result documentation with the references to design equations used
- Various filter and sorting options of results including result lists by member, cross-section, x-location, or by load case, load and result combination
- Visualization of design criterion on RFEM/RSTAB model
- Data export to MS Excel
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us via e-mail, chat or forum. Find also various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.