RX-TIMBER Brace | Design
In RX-TIMBER Brace, the following calculation settings are available:
- Selection of designs to be performed
- Optional results of support forces and deformations
- Adjustment of recommended limit values for deformation analyses in the ultimate and the serviceability limit state design
- Free definition of parameters for the fire resistance design performed according to the simplified method
- Consideration of material nonlinearities (failing members)
You can define the design type to be performed in the Control Parameters window.
Do you have any questions or need advice?
Contact us or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.