CADS Footfall Analysis | Output
- Overall maximum response factors and critical nodes
- Resonant analysis (maximum response factor, RMS acceleration, critical node, critical frequency)
- Impulsive (transient) analysis (maximum response factor, peak acceleration/velocity, RMS acceleration/velocity, critical node, critical frequency)
- Vibration dose values for both resonant and impulsive analyses
- Response factor vs walking frequency
- Mass participation vs eigenmodes
- Velocity time history
Calculation and Design of Two-Story Building: Analysis of Two Options (Steel-Concrete Composite Structure and Modular Construction)
- Footfall Analysis links with RFEM, using its model geometry, so that the user is not required to create a second model specifically for footfall analysis
- Allows the user to analyze any type of structure for footfall analysis, irrespective of the shape, material or use
- Quick and accurate predictions of resonant and impulsive (transient) responses
- Cumulative measurement of vibration levels – VDV analysis
- Intuitive output enabling the engineer to improve critical areas in a cost-effective way
- Pass/fail limit check in accordance with BS 6472 and ISO 10137
- Available excitation forces: CCIP-016, SCI P354, AISC DG11 for floors and stairs
- Frequency weighting curves (BS 6841)
- Quick investigation for full model or specific areas
- Vibration Dose Analysis (VDV)
- Adjusting the minimum and maximum walking frequency as well as the walker’s weight
- User-defined input damping values
- Varying the number of footfalls for resonant response, user input or software calculated
- Environmental response limit based on BS 6472 and ISO 10137
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, that is, the design against pulling out the column?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- What should be considered when using a failure of columns under tension in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro - Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?
- In a 3D model consisting of three identical floors, I applied a unit load of 1 kN/m² to the top slab to determine the spring stiffness of the supports for 2D modeling of the slabs from normal forces and deformations of the columns. Despite the deactivation of the self-weight of the structure, there is a redistribution of the column normal forces by storey. Is it possible to deactivate this effect?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?