CADS Footfall Analysis | Output
- Overall maximum response factors and critical nodes
- Resonant analysis (maximum response factor, RMS acceleration, critical node, critical frequency)
- Impulsive (transient) analysis (maximum response factor, peak acceleration/velocity, RMS acceleration/velocity, critical node, critical frequency)
- Vibration dose values for both resonant and impulsive analyses
- Response factor vs walking frequency
- Mass participation vs eigenmodes
- Velocity time history
There is a known complexity of calculating footfall response on irregular floors or staircases of any type. Footfall Analysis uses the RFEM model and the modal analysis results of RF-DYNAM Pro - Natural Vibrations to predict the vibration levels at all locations on a floor. A rigorous analysis method is essential to enable an accurate investigation of the dynamic behavior of the floor.
The software incorporates the most up to date analysis procedures allowing the user to select between the two most used calculation methods available, namely the Concrete Centre Method (CCIP-016) and the Steel Construction Institute Method (P354).
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. Once I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- What should be considered when using a failure of columns under tension in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro – Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?