CADS Footfall Analysis | Output
- Overall maximum response factors and critical nodes
- Resonant analysis (maximum response factor, RMS acceleration, critical node, critical frequency)
- Impulsive (transient) analysis (maximum response factor, peak acceleration/velocity, RMS acceleration/velocity, critical node, critical frequency)
- Vibration dose values for both resonant and impulsive analyses
- Response factor vs walking frequency
- Mass participation vs eigenmodes
- Velocity time history
- Footfall Analysis links with RFEM, using its model geometry, so that the user is not required to create a second model specifically for footfall analysis
- Allows the user to analyze any type of structure for footfall analysis, irrespective of the shape, material or use
- Quick and accurate predictions of resonant and impulsive (transient) responses
- Cumulative measurement of vibration levels – VDV analysis
- Intuitive output enabling the engineer to improve critical areas in a cost-effective way
- Pass/fail limit check in accordance with BS 6472 and ISO 10137
- Available excitation forces: CCIP-016, SCI P354, AISC DG11 for floors and stairs
- Frequency weighting curves (BS 6841)
- Quick investigation for full model or specific areas
- Vibration Dose Analysis (VDV)
- Adjusting the minimum and maximum walking frequency as well as the walker’s weight
- User-defined input damping values
- Varying the number of footfalls for resonant response, user input or software calculated
- Environmental response limit based on BS 6472 and ISO 10137
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. Once I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- What should be considered when using a failure of columns under tension in the RF‑/DYNAM Pro – Equivalent Loads add-on module?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- How can I perform the design of the tension resistance of a smooth column in a smooth bucket column base, that is, the design against pulling out the column?