Development, testing, sale, and support of Dlubal Software is certified for the management system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
Why Dlubal Software?
Why you should choose Dlubal Software
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand -alone program RWIND Simulation, you can simulate wind flows around simple or complex structures by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
"I am very surprised by the positive response because it is not so common to pay such attention to users (and I am not even a customer yet). Therefore, I would like to express my enthusiasm and thank you very much. This is clearly a compelling argument to join the circle of Dlubal Software users."
There are many convincing arguments in favor of Dlubal Software.
You can find a small selection on this page.
We ensure every customer's satisfaction with our universally powerful yet user-friendly analysis and design software. Considering all that is included with an affordable one-time license cost and an annual service contract, you'll wonder why you didn't start using Dlubal's products sooner. Contact us today.
- One software product can be used for all design and analysis needs
- Reducing multiple products into one single software allows for reduced training and maintenance costs in additional to highly specialized technical support from one company only
- You only buy the modules you need
- You only buy the module when the demand is there
- Flexible use of frequently used main programs (RFEM/RSTAB) and less frequently used add-on modules as a network version with a number of licenses that can be adapted to your individual requirements
- The service contract fee remains the same when purchasing an add-on module.
- The software is user-friendly, intuitive, and easily understood
- Multiple videos and recorded webinars are available on our website and social-media channels to assist you in your self-learning process
- New colleagues already know the software from their studies or from a different employer
- The software has been verified by official testing engineers and clients
- High market share (over 86 000 users in 95 countries)
- Popular among students and universities
- Structural analysis software company with over 30 years of experience
- Direct integration with multiple BIM products including Revit, Tekla, and AutoCAD
- Additional file extension integration including .stp, .dxf, .xml, and many more
Tools already included in the program, which in many other software companies have to be purchased separately
- Wind and snow load generators
- Automatic generation of load combinations and result combinations
- Solid elements (RFEM)
- 11 languages for GUI and 13 languages for printout report
- Interfaces for data exchange with common programs and in many different formats (for example IFC, DXF, Revit, Tekla, Product Interface Steel Construction PSS, and many others)
- Graphical input tools allow for the most complex geometries to be quickly and efficiently modeled
- Eliminate external CAD programs with many CAD-like features already integrated in the software
- Automation of standard procedures using programmable API (COM interface)
- Create quick solutions tailored to your company’s design needs resulting in significant time and cost savings
- Dlubal Software is an ISO certified company with defined quality objectives
- Regular audits on work processes are supervised by a recognized certification authority (TÜV)
- Clear and stable
- Optimized for large printouts
- Extensive filter functions
- 3D PDF printout
- Internationally established and financially strong company
- Over 280 employees who are responsible for the continuous development of the software
- More than 20 motivated support staff members who provide technical customer support
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, or chat or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
"Many thanks for yesterday's Dlubal Info Day which was perfectly planned and held by very well-trained staff.
RFEM is a reliable partner for my daily tasks in building construction, just great!"