You can download this structural model to use it for training purposes or for your projects. However, we do not assume any guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Model to Download
Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Using the RF-TIMBER CSA module, timber column design is possible according to the CSA O86 - 19 standard ASD method. The following article will verify the maximum critical buckling in RF-TIMBER CSA using step-by-step analytical equations per the CSA O86 - 19 standard.
Product Features Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?
- How can I perform a stability analysis for a tapered member?
- After opening a duopitch roof beam from RX‑TIMBER in RFEM/RSTAB, it is displayed with a gap in the apex zone. Does this affect the calculation?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- How does the activation of the precamber imperfection work?
- Can I consider a shear force reduction with the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module?
- For a truss with the steel lower flange and timber diagonals, I would like to design the connection of the diagonals. Is this possible?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Can I quickly optimize all cross-sections in my model by using internal forces?