Reinforced Concrete Composite Beam
Model to Download
Reinforced concrete composite beam
- Views 439x
- Downloads 73x
- Updated 22 December 2020
- Number of Nodes 23
- Number of Lines 40
- Number of Members 36
- Number of Surfaces 1
- Number of Load Cases 2
- Number of Load Combinations 3
- Number of Result Combinations 3
- Total Weight 32.720 t
- Dimensions 66.46 x 10.40 x 4.11 ft
- Program Version 5.01.0103.34299
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- I encountered a sharing violation while importing a dxf file into SHAPE-THIN. What is the issue?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- How can I display membrane stresses in the results of RF‑STEEL Surfaces?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?