Model to Download
For a reasonable pre-dimensioning of the cross-sections, it is possible to optimize the cross-sections of the corresponding cross-section table in the module.
Model Used in
- How can I perform a stability analysis for a tapered member?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- How is it possible to consider edge lamellas of a glued-laminated beam?
- I would like to carry out the flexural buckling design for timber components with imperfections and internal forces according to the second-order analysis. Is it sufficient to activate this in Details of the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module or is it necessary to make additional settings?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- Why the results of members and set of members differ in the design?
- I can not calculate members with double rectangular cross-sections and linearly variable cross-section height in the HolzPro add-on module. What is the reason?
Why can I not select sets of members for the serviceability limit state design in the respective design modules? I cannot specify sets of members under the "Serviceability Data" parameters.
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?