Model to Download
Shell structure made of concrete
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- "During the calculation of material non-linearity, the material with a decreasing branch of the diagram can be calculated with one load increment only." Why do I get this error?
- Is it also possible to design flat slabs in RF‑TENDON and RF‑TENDON Design?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- The calculation of my model results in unrealistically high stresses at many locations. What is the reason?
- Is it also possible to enter the temperature for a surface in the XZ plane by using the height (variable in Z)?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2019 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Which stiffnesses does RFEM use for orthotropic hollow core slabs with rectangular cavities?
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?