Steel Frame Structures With(-out) Roof Overhang
Model to Download
In RFEM 5 and RSTAB 8, it is possible to consider the roof overhang when generating the loads automatically.
This structural model was used to demonstrate it.
Model Used in
Calculation and Design of Two-Story Building: Analysis of Two Options (Steel-Concrete Composite Structure and Modular Construction)
- Can I also generate a wind load on roof overhangs using the load generator?
Why are my steel members not being designed for stability in RF-STEEL AISC?
- Can the properties, such as B. the cross -section or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface of an existing element for a new element?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- How can I create a curved or arched section?
- How are the signs for the release results of a line release and line hinges interpreted?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- How can I create a drilled beam in RFEM?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?