Model to Download
Football stadium in Highbury, England.
Surface Model of Wind Pressure Distribution on China Central Television Headquarters Building
Since wind on laterally open structures is not addressed in the Eurocode, the 4 cases of the German DIN 1055 Part 4 are referenced.
Dlubal online service with extensive cross-section libraries and determination of cross-section properties for structural design
Wind load simulation of the CIMU - ILE DE SEGUIN, Paris, in the digital wind tunnel in RWIND Simulation (© www.bouygues.com)
Pressure distribution of a residential building with a garage in the digital wind tunnel by RWIND Simulation
Dlubal YouTube channel with detailed, technical webinars for self-study on various structural analysis topics
Average pressure coefficients cp over the perimeter of the building at the height z = 2/3 H. Comparison with the results published in  according to other numerical methods
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- I would like to extend an existing structure with a false ceiling that is not connected to the existing columns. How can I model it?
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- How can I display wind speeds at a certain height above the ground for a wind comfort analysis?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. What is the reason?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is there a way how to easily prevent RF‑SOILIN from recalculating the foundation every time the load in the governing load case is changed?
Revitalization and Extension of the Supporting Structure of a Stage Roof in State Playhouse Dresden, Germany