Reinforced Concrete Slab
Model to Download
Model for FAQ 002367
Determination of the degree of restraint of the column ends taking into account the stiffness of the connected beams
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?
- What is the purpose of the "Crack formation before reaching 28 days" setting?
- Does RF‑/FOUNDATION Pro work independently, without the main program?
- Why do I get Error No. 10203 for a result beam when performing design with RF‑CONCRETE Members?
- Is it possible to display the curvatures or the radius of a slab in the element nodes?
- How do I display the utilization ratio of a compression column in RF‑CONCRETE Members?
Which units are specified in the result display of the support reactions (kN or kN/m)? A note about this is missing in the graphic.
In the case that the support reactions are given in kN/m, for which distance does the value apply?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How is the static depth d calculated in the bending design of block foundations (calculation as equivalent beams)?
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?