2D Two-Span Beam
Model to Download
Two-span beam with lateral cantilevers
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- When comparing RF‑CONCRETE Columns with another design software, I get different results. How to explain the differences?
- My aim is to mesh a circular hole plate in a mapped way. Is such a meshing possible in RFEM?
The design criterion for VEd/VRd,c is displayed as governing, although there should be a shear reinforcement designed. Also, the design of VEd/VRds is missing. Why is that?
- Which calculation method is the basis for the stability analysis in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- Is it possible to enter a curtailed reinforcement in RF‑CONCRETE Columns?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- For the design, I can only select the surrounding reinforcement for a rectangular cross-section. Why?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber concrete in the structural analysis software RFEM?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?