Housing Unit with CLT Structure
Model to Download
Housing Unit with CLT Structure in Seville, Spain
Master Thesis of Jesús Infantes
- Views 103x
- Downloads 27x
- Updated 14 September 2021
- Number of Nodes 620
- Number of Lines 878
- Number of Surfaces 174
- Number of Load Cases 7
- Number of Load Combinations 3
- Number of Result Combinations 72
- Self-weight 179.501 t
- Dimensions 38.500 x 53.300 x 3.000 m
- Program Version 5.26.02.159364
In this article, the adequacy of a 2x4 dimension lumber subject to combined bi-axial bending and axial compression is verified using RF-/TIMBER AWC add-on module. The beam-column properties and loading are based on example E1.8 of AWC Structural Wood Design Examples 2015/2018.
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- I would like to carry out the flexural buckling design for timber components with imperfections and internal forces according to the second-order analysis. Is it sufficient to activate this in Details of the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module or is it necessary to make additional settings?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- Is it possible to save the structures of the manufacturer-specific cross-laminated timber plates in the RF‑LAMINATE add-on module?
- How is it possible to display the main support direction graphically in RF‑LAMINATE?