Development of Design Tool for NLT-Concrete Composite Slabs...
Model to Download
This model was used to develop a design tool for nail-laminated timber-concrete composite slabs connected by bird's mouth cut using framework models.
In RF-/FOUNDATION Pro, the foundation design requires the definition of the corresponding loading (load cases, load combinations, or result combinations) for different design situations (STR, GEO, UPL, or EQU).
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- I would like to convert the load from a surface load to a line load, that is, to apply it to the individual beams. How can I do this without using an auxiliary area?
- I have defined temperature loads, strain loads, or a precamber. Once I modify stiffnesses, the deformations are no longer plausible.
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?