Reticulated round steel strap
Model to Download
The file to download contains parametrized model saved as block (*.rfs file type). For more information about parametrized models and blocks see the Short Video Tutorial - SVT 010 | Creating and Importing Blocks - see the link below.
Model created by the technical team of Dlubal Latam.
Until now, the prestress load type had always been an initial prestress in Dlubal Software programs. The defined load magnitude was applied and, depending on the stiffness of the surrounding system, prestress remained more or less as an axial force in the cable.
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- The calculation of my model results in unrealistically high stresses at many locations. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it also possible to enter the temperature for a surface in the XZ plane by using the height (variable in Z)?
- Which analysis is used in RF‑STAGES or STAGES to calculate temporary loads and the generated combinations?
- Can I use surface releases to separate two overlapping surfaces?
- I have calculated a box beam. Which surface results or surface stresses can I use to evaluate the buckling behavior of the web plates?
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it also possible to use RF‑/TOWER Loading without the other TOWER add-on modules?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?