Concrete I Section
Model to Download
Massive Tapered Flanged I Section | Handbook Demo Example 1
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Surface Calculation Variant
Locally Supported Reinforced Concrete Slab Covering Underground Garages - Calculation Option with 2D Equivalent Frame
- Normal stresses σx from axial force and bending
- Shear stresses τ from shear force and torsion
- Equivalent stresses σv with comparison to limit stress
- Stress ratios related to equivalent stresses
- Normal stress σx from unit normal force N
- Shear stress τ from unit shear forces Vy , Vz , Vu , Vv
- Normal stress σx from unit moments My , Mz Mu , Mv
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Can I switch the required reinforcement in the result tables from "mesh nodes" to "grid points?"
- Where can I find the materials for the corresponding National Annexes in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9?
- I have a roof structure resting on a steel column that runs to the foundations. The column runs through a perimeter wall that supports the false ceiling. A considerable part of the load from the roof is transferred to the wall. I want the steel column to carry all the vertical loads from the roof. How can I do it?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- In RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces, I obtain a high amount of reinforcement in relation to a lever arm that is almost zero. How is such a small lever arm of internal forces created?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- Does the program check the lap length of the vertical stirrups of a block foundation with smooth bucket sides?
- Why do I get a discontinuous area in the distribution of internal forces? In the area of the supported line, the shear force VEd shows a jump, which does not seems to be plausible.