Sloped masonry wall
Model to Download
Model created by the technical team of Dlubal Latam. Model can be also available as parametrized block at Dlubal Latam site.
Building Model is one of the special solution add-ons in RFEM 6. It is an advantageous tool for modeling with which building stories can be created and manipulated easily. Building Model can be activated at the beginning of the modelling process and afterwards.
I-Joists in Timber - Discussion of Current Design Practise and Implementation in Structural Analysis Software
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- I would like to extend an existing structure with a false ceiling that is not connected to the existing columns. How can I model it?
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- How can I display wind speeds at a certain height above the ground for a wind comfort analysis?
- Can I also use the wind load generator for open buildings?
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. Why?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Can I also use RF‑SOILIN to calculate foundation bodies at different foundation heights in a model?