Model to Download
The effects due to snow load are described in the American standard ASCE/SEI 7-16 and in Eurocode 1, Parts 1 through 3. These standards are implemented in the new RFEM 6 program and the Snow Load Wizard, which serves to facilitate the application of snow loads. In addition to this, the most recent generation of the program allows the construction site to be specified on a digital map, thus allowing the snow load zone to be imported automatically. These data are, in turn, used by the Load Wizard to simulate the effects due to the snow load.
Direct Specification of Allowable Soil Pressure Without Calculation Using Formulas According to EN 1997-1, Annex D
- What is the maximum number of reinforcement groups that can be created in a design case in RF‑CONCRETE Surfaces?
- I would like to perform punching design of a floor slab. I have selected nodes for the design, but they are marked as invalid. Where did I make a mistake?
- Is the deformation analysis in state II included in the concrete design in RFEM 6?
- How can I open the interaction diagram from Concrete Design?
- Is it possible to design single-layer reinforced surfaces with RFEM 6?
- Why are the members invalid for the Concrete Design add-on?
- Where can I activate creep for concrete design?
- Does RFEM 6 include the combinatorics for road bridge construction according to EN 1991-2?
- How do I perform stability analysis to determine the critical load factor in RFEM 6?
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?