Tensile Membrane Form
Model to Download
Tensile Membrane Form | Animation of transient incompressible turbulent wind flow shown in vertical slicer plane
This article demonstrates how to structural design windbreak structures using RFEM and RWIND.
Tensile Membrane Structure | Animation of Transient Incompressible Turbulent Wind Flow Shown in Vertical Slicer Plane
'Gulliver' Wooden Airship Above DOX Centre for Contemporary Art in Prague, Czech Republic (© Jan Slavík, DOX)
- How do I create a user-defined fabric?
- Why do the results in a modal analysis differ between the initial prestress and the surface load?
- Although I modeled two identical systems, I got a different shape. Why?
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- I want to create a mapped mesh for a circular hole plate. Is it possible to generate such a mesh in RFEM?
- It seems that the members stay not deformed after my RF‑FORM‑FINDING calculation. What did I wrong?
Can I export my cutting pattern?
- How do I model a tent roof with two cone tips?
- How do I model a suspended membrane roof structure with line supports?
- I would like to calculate and design "flying structures". What do I need for this?